Get OneTouch® Delica® Fine 30-gauge lancets at a great discount from big pharmacy prices. Click 'Add to Cart' to see how easy it is!
- NDC 53885-595-01
- 100 OneTouch® Delica® sterile lancets, fine 30-guage
- For use only with the OneTouch® Delica® lancing device
- Features glide control technology for a more precise landing and less painful lancing
- Compare at up to $13.79 or more at big pharmacies
- NOTE: Product packaging may be damaged, but product inside is never damaged...guaranteed or your money back!
FREE standard shipping on orders of $35 or more shipped anywhere in the United States!
- Most orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service, almost always within one business day of ordering.
- You will usually receive your order within 5-7 days.
- Need to get it faster? Expedited shipping is available during checkout.
Need to return an item? Bought the wrong product? Don't need it anymore? Not to worry, we have you covered! Return any unopened, unaltered item up to 30 days after you receive it for a full refund (less return shipping).
We'll always do our best to take care of you!
With years of experience and thousands of transactions completed, Valley Rain Medical is an established and trusted provider of discount over-the-counter diabetic testing supplies.
Why buy expensive supplies from a pharmacy where you're just a number in a computer when you can get huge discounts combined with the personalized attention of a small, family-operated business?
When you do business with Valley Rain Medical, you can expect the following:
Service - We do everything in our power to make sure you're taken care of, and we do it happily!
Value - Because we source overstock diabetic testing supplies at huge discounts, we're able to pass along the savings to you! You know you'll always be getting a great deal on the brands you trust with Valley Rain Medical.
Integrity - As a Better Business Bureau Accredited Business (our parent company, Diabetic Supply Team), we have a high value for honesty and delivering on our promises. We strive to do things right. If something goes wrong, we take responsibility for it and get it taken care of.
Friendliness - We love building personal connections with our customers! Our customers keep coming back to us because they know we like them and that they're not just an order number to us.